We focus our interventions on high value-added themes, in open architecture, aiming to accelerate and secure the development of our clients. We accompany them from the definition of their strategies to the concrete implementation of their projects, as specialists in banking business lines and by extension services.
- Retail Banking
- Corporate and Investment Banking
- Transversal activities and specialized business lines (Trade Finance, Cash Management, Correspondent Banking, Factoring, Leasing, Insurance, etc.)
- Non-Banks: energy, distribution, telecommunications
FIELD OF WORK
We are active in all areas of banking, whether in the definition of systems at the level of central functions or in their application within the business lines and their networks.
- Compliance (KYC, LCB-FT, PIC, PSEE, SLA, Collections and Litigation)
- Internal Control (Internal Audit, Permanent Control, Operational Risks)
- Risks (Credit, Market)
- Information System (Sponsorship, MOA)
- Finance – Accounting (Accounting Standards, Budget, Reporting)
- Marketing – Communication (Products & Services, Documentation and Business Practices)
- Human Resources – General means (Organization, Optimization of Resources and Skills)
Based in Paris place Saint-Michel, DEVLHON Consulting operates mainly in Europe and Africa directly or through its alliances and partnerships. We build our clients’ loyalty both centrally, at the heart of their domestic network and in their international development within their subsidiaries and branches.
The firm’s historical environment allows our consultants to develop their missions in emerging countries.
As part of our support for regulatory upgrades in all banking functions and operational areas, we have additional expertise in strong interactions with international regulators.
- Management of reports and definition of action plans
- PMO and support for the production of deliverables
- Letters in a row
- Banking license files
Some of the work undertaken with clients has resulted in a reduction in their financial penalty.